I am a meticulous editor and content producer with an eye for detail and accuracy and the ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines. I am fluent in both Chicago Manual of Style and AP Style.
Learn more about my services by visiting my business website, rxEdit.com.
- Apple Inc.: Served as a staff editor for the Apple Marketing Communications department for four years. Edited content including copy on Apple.com, marketing materials, tech specs, App Store guidelines, font documentation, identity guidelines, and developer guidelines.
- Boston Housing Authority: Created a better user experience for those seeking housing aid by consolidating dozens of documents and web pages into a streamlined application process, and edited government documents to make them clear and straightforward for a public audience.
- National Science Foundation: Edited online course modules for the Center for Advancement of Process Technology and did UX and quality-assurance testing. Copy edited a textbook on instrumentation and process technology.
Consumer Marketing & Publishing
- Travelzoo: Edited a wide range of Travelzoo products, provided feedback to writers and management, updated the style guide, and produced editorial training materials.
- Groupon: Performed final edits of daily email and website copy; trained and monitored new employees in copy-editing and fact-checking positions.
- City of San Antonio: Performed the final edit of a Small Business Resource Guide.
- Rand McNally: Generated semiweekly content for the Rand McNally On the Road blog; edited and fact-checked travel narratives; performed SEO and efficiency tasks within the CMS.
- AT&T: Edited content for an advertising campaign and rewrote marketing material to fit desired tone.
- Wal-Mart Marketside: Proofed images and text of menus and flyers.
- Chicago Sporting: Edited articles; assisted with producing and editing internal documents such as production deadlines, submission guidelines, sponsorship package, contracts, and legal documents.